The Sales Representative at Adams Media Group will play a crucial role in selling our marketing services and solutions on the ground floor. This position requires a basic understanding of the different aspects of digital and traditional marketing such as web design, print marketing, SEO, social media, television, radio and more. The Sales Representative will be expected to create new working relationships for the company and schedule meetings with the appropriate team members as needed, using sales and print collateral generated by the marketing team. The representative must have a valid driver’s license and provide his/her own transportation.
This commission-based position involves a flexible work schedule with a lot of room to grow.
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers
- Drive new business by working with internal leads from networking and referrals
- Find new opportunities for new client relationships
- Conduct sales calls and face-to-face meetings with potential new customers
- Able to transform technical marketing lingo into terms everyone understands
- Maintain organized records of all sales leads and/or accounts within the company CRM
- Coordinate with the project manager for sales and advertising material
- Report to management on a weekly basis the progress and the activities of the lead generation and follow up.
- Set up client meetings with appropriate team members when required
- 2+ years sales experience
- Bachelors in Business Administration or Marketing is a plus.
- A working experience and understanding of company marketing services
- Strong verbal and face-to-face communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- Must be computer savvy
- Valid driver’s license
Job Type: Base Pay + Commission