Corporate Sales Supervisor
Under the direction of the VP of Sales & Marketing, the Corporate Sales Supervisor will lead and manage the team of Corporate Sales agents and grow the corporate sales business in a contact/service center environment.
To ensure all corporate sales functions run smoothly; manage and retain the existing book of business and develop new business in accordance to the company guidelines.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Profitable sales from corporate customers.
- Corporate Sales Agent retention.
- Retention of book of business.
- ? Overall Corporate Customer growth. Roles & Responsibilities
- Encourages, recognizes and motivates corporate sales agents with a responsible and professional attitude. Creates and maintains a positive, respectful work environment for staff.
- Builds and maintain teamwork and relationships in and across departments and at all levels.
- Applies working knowledge of company principles and ensures compliance with the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Teaches and maintains efficient sales processes, order management processes, and enforces best practices of outstanding customer relations and complaint resolution. Makes recommendations to management concerning staff improvement of performance and procedures.
- Develops job aids to clarify and simplify processing procedures.
- Monitors corporate sales agents' adherence to work schedules, login/logout procedures, sales performance, and call quality performance to ensure customer service is in line with company standards. Coaches corporate sales agents to acceptable or higher levels of performance according to current performance standards.
- Elevates all personnel performance related issues to the upper management in a timely manner.
- Executes all down time and emergency operating procedures and processes as appropriate.
- Drives the Client culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of company mission.
- Other duties as required/assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required: college is preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity, leading a team and monitoring metrics and performance.
- 2+ years’ experience in a corporate sales or B2B capacity.
- Strong leadership skills, experience mentoring and coaching, outstanding written and verbal skills are essential.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and be able to prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of Call Center systems such as HubSpot, Nortel CCM, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Willingness to learn specialized programs, training and technology.
- Good listening skills.
- Good working knowledge of a PC, telephone, email and internet.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including proper grammar and language proficiency.
- Self-motivated, responsible, dependable and prompt individual with excellent attendance.
- Ability to motivate and engage a team.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus. The peak season for Indrio Brands spans from November through January. PTO blackouts may apply in peak season.
EEOC Statement Indrio Brands, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status or any other legally protected statuses under the law.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.