|The Ecommerce Website Manager will assist the marketing team in the implementation of various marketing activities, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and ultimately generate new customers and retain existing customers. Oversee and manage all web content activities focused on driving new customers, orders, sales within contribution targets.
|To ensure websites are up to date and are set up to maximize conversion rates. To ensure the customer experience online is easy to navigate. To ensure all sales are set up properly and run smoothly.
|Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Website conversion rate
- Website exit rates
- Blogs and recipe posts
- Organic search visibility
|Roles & Responsibilities
Day to Day Activities
- User Experience / website functionality
- Website Image Management
- Ecommerce Merchandising Management
- Website Troubleshooting
- Blog Development
- Content Optimization
- Oversee Website functionality / user experience
- In conjunction with team, provide business requirements for website functionality enhancements and OMS when necessary
- Work with website hosting partner on issue creation and resolution, extensive functionality testing, new ideas to improve the customer experience
- Create and maintain analytic reporting of various website activities
- Troubleshoot website and report issues to developers
- Manage Website Merchandising
- Under direction of Director of digital marketing, maintain website content
- Site admin/back-end product databases and web content management
- Pricing, photos, product descriptions, page content and attributes.
- Daily site management, maximizing sales and profit through proper product placement on sites.
- Manage site product web upsells and cross-sells associations.
- Expand content on site to improve customer experience
- Develop relevant blogs, recipes, other TBD
- Monitor organic search rankings
- Keep track of Google updates and make necessary adjustments
- Analyze data in Google Analytics and SEM Rush to find insights and recommendations for content optimization
|Education, Experience & Qualifications
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Strong computer and software skills
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field a plus
- 1+ years’ experience
|Physical Demands & Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
|We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status or any other legally protected statuses under the law.