HR Marketing and Branding Specialist - Temp
The HR Marketing and Branding Specialist will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing various HR marketing and branding programs to help build recruitment and high performance company culture and work environment. The HR Marketing and Branding Specialist will apply strong writing, editing, designing, coordinating, and people skills to assist with communicating HR strategies, initiatives, accomplishments, values, and information to employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Development and implementation of all internal communication plans to support company-wide initiatives.
- Research, write, edit and use discretion and independent judgment to determine content and form of communications, while ensuring the consistent delivery of the brand message and support of HR and company strategies.
- Manage, design & layout of HR marketing materials to include job boards, internet and intranet, social media, recruitment and onboarding, as well as integrate other communications and technology media as appropriate.
- Work with HR team as focal point for employee relations communications, including planning and maintaining calendar of internal events and supporting internal programs such as: New Employee Orientation, Communications via PiperVision and PiperWorld, Wellness and Benefits Communications, Career Fairs, Job Fairs, Development and Training, Employee Survey Tools, Organization Charts, Bulletin Boards, Employee Recognition Programs and Awards, HR Announcements, etc.
- Integrate communication efforts from other Piper functions, partners, and stakeholders to ensure HR brand consistency.
- Partner on key project events and ensure milestones stay on track and within budget. Collaborate, influence, and align others to project goals, deadlines and targeted deliverables.
- Manage community relations programs via community organization, not-for-profit, faith base, career resource centers, technical schools/colleges, etc.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must have superior command of the English language, grammar, and different writing styles.
- Must have superior written and verbal communication skills, highly developed interpersonal skills and social presence, strong analytical and problem solving skills, be creative, and maintain a positive attitude toward work.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite, desktop publishing software, online communications and social media.
- Must have the ability to interact effectively with a diverse employee base, from the Board of Directors to manufacturing employees, in a broad range of contexts.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess a high degree of accuracy.
- Must have strong multi-tasking abilities and the capacity to manage multiple and rapidly changing priorities, while dealing with the pressures of time constraints and rapidly changing conditions in a positive manner.
- Must have a strong commitment to internal clients and the ability to handle highly confidential matters.
- First-hand knowledge of best practices and trends in internal and corporate communications.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, English, or a related field – an advanced degree a plus.
- Three to five years related writing, journalism or public relations experience.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office, Windows based computer programs and desktop publishing systems are required to perform the duties in this position.