The Buggy Bunch, a Christian Non-Profit serving Indian River County, is searching for a Finance Director that has the ability to work in a fast paced & ever-changing work environment. Must have experience in non-profit accounting, be proficient in Quickbooks and have a degree in Accounting/Finance. This position is expected to be 20-25 hours a week, with the ability to split hours between working on-site and at home.The Finance Director is to carry out accounting and business processes and to support management in making decisions necessary to carry out the mission and vision of the organization. This includes although not limited to the following:
- Attend meetings for programs and fundraisers for the purposes of budget creation & tracking and financial input.
- Record accounting entries through QuickBooks Online including payroll processing, deposits, credit card expenditures and bill payments.
- Track, process & pay company credit card expenditures.
- Track, process & record online donations, donations made in person, and via mail.
- Process donations and issue donation receipts through a donor management system.
- Track and process renewals for various subscriptions.
- Obtain invoice approvals and process payments.
- Obtain and organize receipts and approvals for all purchases.
- Perform month, quarter and year-end close to include account reconcilia9on & financial statement preparation. Prepare budget to actual reports for management and Board of Directors. Lead and Assist annual budget preparation. Process annual charitable contribution statements for presentment to donors as needed and at year-end.
Please Inquire for Full Job Description: https://forms.gle/ntAbtuX6Gnvyt5gH7