Manage, direct, and support accounting team to drive the achievement of team goals.
Assist in providing oversight to controls and financial reporting across all brands. Manage company payroll function and ensure timely and accurate payroll disbursements and reporting. Oversee and support accounting team through the annual external audit and annual tax reporting. To manage team resources to support the financial requirements of the acquisitions growth and shared services models. To oversee the corporate insurance portfolio across all brands and to provide feedback regarding risks and controls. To support company objectives through effective communication and provision of financial reporting requests and through the completion of additional assigned projects.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Timely and Accurate Payroll
- Timely and Accurate Analytics
- Timely and Accurate Completion of Projects
- Timely Closing of Monthly and Annual Financial Statements
- Achieve Team Scorecard Targets Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage Team of 2-3 Direct Reports
- Oversee Company Wide Payroll Processing
- Maintain Company Wide Corporate Insurance Portfolio
- Monitor and Limit Risk through Controls, Insurance, and Recommendations
- Help Support Acquisitions Financial Onboarding
- Help Support Acquisitions Needs Through Shared Service Program
- Help Support Leadership Team with Analytics and Budgeting as Assigned
- Ad Hoc Projects as Assigned
- Communicate Effectively with Team members, Management, and Subsidiaries. Education,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Required
- CPA Preferred
- MBA Preferred
- 5+ Years’ Experience in Accounting Required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus. The peak season for Indrio Brands spans from November through January. PTO blackouts may apply in peak season.
EEOC Statement Indrio Brands, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status or any other legally protected statuses under the law.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.