This position will be responsible for all aspects of the organization’s accounts payable function and other ad hoc assignments in general support of the company's and its subsidiaries accounting and financial reporting.
To maintain and improve upon the operation and efficiency of accounts payable and related activities. Assist in the new accounts payable platform's transition, implementation, and operation.
|Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Maximize vendor payment terms discounts.
- Minimize late payment fees.
- Accounts payable turnover ratio.
- Timely month-end close of accounts payable.
|Roles & Responsibilities
- Upload, review, and verify invoices in the OCR smart platform.
- Manual invoice entry in instances in which it may still be required.
- Ensures all invoices have the proper approvals.
- Performs Purchase Order matching and assists with processing Change Orders.
- Creates check and ACH payment batches for processing by third-party payment service providers.
- Assists third-party payment service in addressing all vendor inquiries.
- Processes all corporate credit card activity.
- Maintains vendor database, including W-9 records.
- Reconciles AP module and subsidiary ledger balances to the AP GL balance for the monthly close.
- Maintains and records accrued expenses for the monthly close.
- Reports unclaimed property to the appropriate state governments.
- Assists with the annual 1099 process.
- Addresses accounts payable-related inquiries for independent auditors.
- Completes other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
|Education, Experience & Qualifications
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Experience using ERP systems- Microsoft Dynamics AX, a plus.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant accounts payable experience.
- Familiarity with standard financial statements and reports.
- Experience with general ledger functions and month-end/year-end close processes.
|Physical Demands & Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The peak season for Indrio Brands spans from November through January. PTO blackouts may apply in peak season.
Indrio Brands, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status, or any other legally protected status under the law.