Call our Membership Director to learn more about becoming a participant in a Chamber Leads Group! 772-567-3491
How a Business Leads Group Can Help You
- Extend your network of business contacts.
- Find new sources of prospects and new avenues for business.
- Build relationships throughout the community
- Gain confidence talking about your business.
- Join in a positive environment to promote your business.
- Share professional development ideas.
How do I join a Leads Group?
- Become a member of the Chamber.
- Complete the Leads application found in your new member packet.
- Submit application and wait for Leads group assignment.
- Get involved!
- Groups meet once a week.
- One participant per industry, per group.
- Non-refundable $35 pro-rated fee per business per year to join.
- More than three consecutive unexcused absences are considered a resignation from the group.
- The Chamber maintains a waiting list by industry. When an individual leaves the group others participants will be considered.
- A minimum of ten members are needed to maintain a group, with a maximum of 24 members.
- Group membership is in the name of the member business, not the individual.
- Members responsible to bring leads to each meeting.